Re: CARACOL, Colombia

This is a message from JSteph6711@xxxxxxx

<< Has anyone got a QSL from CARACOL in Bogota?

 Is there a verie signer I should use?

 I've sent both Spanish and English reports with excellent details for their
 transmissions on 5077.  No results. >>

I recently received a QSL from them, with no verie signer shown.  I had not
sent it to one particular person at CARACOL Bogota, either.  I do
periodically see reports on the DX bulletins about QSLs received from them
after just one report.

Do you remember the special International program they publicized years ago,
in which they announced they would have special QSL cards for the
transmissions, as well as prizes and other goodies to send out?  Well, the
shows aired, but I never received anything from the program producers (after
many followups), and I never saw any reports of anyone receiving anything
from them.

73, J.D. Stephens
JSteph6711@xxxxxxx