send free faxes to Radio Stations in Germany, UK, Netherlands, S

send free faxes to Radio Stations in Germany, UK, Netherlands, S

This is a message from SSchulz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[subject: send free faxes to Radio Stations in Germany, UK, Netherlands, Sweden,
Ecuador, USA, CANADA, SINPAORE, Turkey, Hong Kong, Singapore, Kuwait
and more]

Dear friends,
Many radio stations don't have email, so correspondance takes a long
time or vastes a lot of money by faxing.

One solution is sending FREE faxes over the internet (via email or
via www pages).
I have listed the free faxing posiblities I know of at the end.
--------
PLEASE mention the free faxing posibilities you know of ,which are not
mentioned here.
---------
Thank you very much.
                     Stephan

FREE FAX SERVICES:
(1) TPC  (www.tpc.int)
complete coverage of countries:
 Germany, UK, Sweden, Singapore,Hong  Kong, Turkey, Southern Cyprus,

partial coverage: Canada, USA, South Africa,
 Greece, Croatia, Italy, Brazil, Australia,
 NZ, China, Taiwan, India, UAE

coverage of capitals: Athens, Brussels,  Lisbon, Zagreb, Metro Manila

usage: send email to:
remote-printer.INSERTNAME/INSERTCOMPANY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(2a) Faxfromthenet to USA:  http://fax.from.net
(2b) FaxDemo to  USA:
http://www.cosi.com/demo/qfax.html

(3) Fax  to Netherlands: info at: nci@xxxxxx

(4) Gulfnet Kuwait Email to Fax Gateway:
coverage: Kuwait state

usage: email to fax@xxxxxxxxxx
seven-digit-number in subject

(5) Free Fax to Israel
usage: email to ikey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
subject: fax number: 972(area code)(number)
 without spaces, dashes commas etc.

(6) A2000 Solutions Singapore
coverage: Singapore (soon plus Indonesia, Malaysia as paying service)

usage: send email to
entername@enternumber <fax@xxxxxxxxx>

(7) Fax to Ecuador via email:
 email your fax with the fax number to:   lahora@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
info:http://www.satnet.net:82/lahora/paginas/faxg.html
[www.lahora.com.ec]
(!desventaja: no es automatico, no se quien lea los faxes....!)
ALQUIEN SABE DE OTRO SERVICIO PARA ECUADOR ?????
IF YOU KNOW OF ANOTHER FREE FAX SERCIVE or OF A NEW COVERAGE AREA of
the mentioned
services , PLEASE TELL ME. THANK YOU
at: 11@xxxxxxxxxxx
---------
Si SABES DE OTRO SERVICIO de fax gratis o de una nueva cobiertura de

los servicios mencionados,
- -  INFORMAME POR FAVOR - -
aqui: 11@xxxxxxxxxxx
MUCHAS GRACIAS!