Re: PARAGUAY QSL?

This is a message from Nils Jakobsson <mwm@xxxxxxxxxx>

Hi Mark!

According to my LA QSL LIST the latest known v/s from R Nacional del
Paraguay is Filemon Arquello M., and it is from a QSL received in 1993.
Since then I have not seen any other v/s, but I think I have seen QSL.

If you want to know more about my LA QSL LIST, take a look at my site
http://www.algonet.se/~mwm/eedxing.htm
There you also can get the latest known v/s from other radiostations in
Latin America.

73 and Good Luck!
Nils Jakobsson
mwm@xxxxxxxxxx