RE: World Music Radio

This is a message from Hans van den Boogert <hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Dear Hans van den Boogert

I know the time is probably not so conveniet for you, but it would be nice
to know how the signal of World Music Radio (via Sentech) is received in
Taiwan - if you have the time and possibility to listen.

Best 73's

Stig Hartvig Nielsen

I checked quickly on May 8th at 1900 UTC (three in the morning here. I must be crazy getting out of bed at such a time with a 14 hour workday coming up :-). Reasonably strong signal, but too much flutter fading to get much enjoyment of it. I'll check again on the 10th for reception on the different beams (THE WIFE'S OUT OF TOWN!!!!!!).

Hans van den Boogert - Taiwan
hansfong@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rx: Panasonic RF-B65B + 12 meter wire + ATU
Danish Short Wave Club International member 3029