THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY VOLUME FIVE # 2

This is a message from KIWI RADIO <kiwisagb@xxxxxxxxxx>

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------P O BOX 3103, ONEKAWA, NAPIER. NEW ZEALAND.-------

EDITOR: Graham J Barclay.
Phone: 0064-6-835-9186.
Fax:   0064-6-835-4186.
Email:  kiwisagb@xxxxxxxxxx
WWW site 1: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9885
WWW site 2: http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/fr/kiwi.html

This page is sponsored by: SRS-News - Sweden.
	           http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/links.html
and                 http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/index.html

			VOLUME  FIVE - NUMBER TWO

May 11th. 1997

Well yes it it that time again for the next issue of  "THE WEEKLY"
So here goes:

KIWI RADIO WILL BE Broadacsting this NEXT Sunday - May 25th.1997
on 7475 khz USB  from 07.15 UTC
and will be airing relays from:
				RADIO NORTHSEA INTERNATIONAL
		address is:        C/- Postfach 220-342
				 D-42373 Wuppertal
				 GERMANY
and
				COUGAR RADIO INTERNATIONAL
		address is:        C/- P O Box 11522
				Huntsville
				Alabama 35814
				UNITED STATES of AMERICA

(Please remember these are Maildrops only and TWO IRC's / 2US$ are
required for return postage costs. - THANKS)

Over the next two months there will be some MAJOR changes to KIWI Radio,
and we will let you know more when the time gets closer.

We would also like to just say a big hello to a group of DXers in
Argentina belonging to CONEXION-GRP  who will be listening out for KIWI
Radio at a DX Camp near La Plata - GOOD LUCK next weekend.

Well onto other news now:
		TRANSATLANTIC RADIO - EUROPE.