some minimum material this week

This is a message from "Zacharias Liangas" <zliangas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

For this week only a very minimum  logs due to heavy load for tuning again my
computer system due to heavy instability  and LOwe receiver was in service
It was very strange that  the serviceman did not find any problems in the
components on Lowe HF150 though it showed strange overloads and internal local
noises !
The WIndows 95 after a temporary connection with another HDD and trial
connection with a DOS based link program showed hangups after the startup so we
tried to reinstall Windows 95 in a diferent directory ,without erasing  the
older WIndows. This whole process shown high instabilities and sometimes
inconnectivity wih the  peripherals (scanner - the new PnPmodem 33.6 )
I think that i need full formatting of the hard disk , installing again Win95
and then copying backed up files  back to HDD . Any ideas ?

Here are soem logs

TAILAND 9680 R tailand 1959 ending english service  then 2000 in german (ID ,
frqs - nx) . 34423 LIangas May 10 Greece ( Sony )

PAKISTAN NF 9335 R pakistan in farsi (?)  w songs at 1731 , ID at 1800 24232
in arabic 9400 with 44444 Liangas May 14 Greece

spy 9320 with marker '561' in russian , USB strong (May 14 )

"adhered AM-HCDXers never listen to FMS!"
Zacharias Liangas

pen-DX sejak 72
anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, DSWCI #3507
http://www.compulink.gr/Users/zliangas/central.htm  (my :new !)
http://www.clandjop.com/~jcruzan/greek-p.html  (mirrored for greek pirate radio )
pesawat penerima : Lowe HF 150 , SONY IFC 7600 D , Philips 2935 antena 6 m & 11 m