Re: YV??-Radio Deporte address??

This is a message from paulorm@xxxxxxxx (Paul Ormandy)

>This is a message from Mauricio Molano <mmolano@xxxxxxxxxx>

>Hi friends,

>Today, I have received my report to Radio Deporte (Caracas) returned by the
>Venezuelan post sce. (address changed). I sent it to that printed on the
>WRTH, sothe bible is wrong!. Have anyone the correct address?

>Thank's a lot of!

Hi Mauricio, I have been unable to QSL them either and haven't received my
letters "Devulta" so I guess they are still floating around out there
somewhere! Perhaps you could send an e-mail request to Manual Antonio
Rodriguez Tirado, mrodrigu@xxxxxxxxxx

I would appreciate knowing their correct address if you find it.

73s Paul