Re: My loggings

This is a message from paulorm@xxxxxxxx (Paul Ormandy)

Hi, Some nice loggings, even when it is summer in Germany!

>6226.6  Radio Satelite, 0211 - 0223, man giving 'comunicados' and 'mensajes'
>in Spanish language
>(very often 'atencion'), SINPO 33232, (Elsebusch, May 25)

I just wanted to check if this was a typo, ie 6726.6kHz, as if they have
shifted I would like to use this item on my radio prog.

73s Paul

Paul Ormandy, 33 Greta Street, Oamaru, New Zealand, paulorm@xxxxxxxx

Tune in to "Kiwi DX", New Zealand's  DX program on ZLXA, the Radio Reading
Service, every third Tuesday of the month at 0830z, repeated the following
Sunday at 0430z, on 1602kHz, 3935kHz and 5960kHz alternate 7290kHz. Hosted by
Paul Ormandy, featuring news and tuning tips relevant to NZ DXers.