RE: Attn Fred Slinn

This is a message from paulorm@xxxxxxxx (Paul Ormandy)

Attn Grey-Liners: I e-mailed Fred Slinn at ABC Canberra, asking him several
questions that could help DXers verify ABC stations, e.g. where to send
reports and about return postage...here's what Fred had to say....

          > Dear Paul, > >        Each of the ABC's regional stations is
staffed by a handfull >        of people. They may be Journalists and/or
Presenters who will >        most likely have no technical knowledge of the
transmitting >        equipment.