BULLETIN: THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY VOLUME SIX # 2

BULLETIN: THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY VOLUME SIX # 2

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------P O BOX 3103, ONEKAWA, NAPIER. NEW ZEALAND.-------

EDITOR: Graham J Barclay.
Phone: 0064-6-835-9186.
Fax:     0064-6-835-4186.
Email:  kiwisagb@xxxxxxxxxx
WWW site 1: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9885
WWW site 2: http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/fr/kiwi.html

This page is sponsored by: SRS-News - Sweden.
	           http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/links.html
and                 http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/index.html

		VOLUME SIX - NUMBER TWO

June 8th 1997

Hello again to the WEEKLY.
It seems to be a reasonably full one this week - happy reading.

		21 DAYS TO GO!!!!

KIWI RADIO will be broadcasting SUNDAY June 8th from 07.00 and
relays from both 	KFM-UK
			C/- P O Box 3103
			Onekawa
			Napier
			New Zealand
and
			Radio JEMIMA
			P O Box 12-128
			Ahuriri
			Napier
			NEW ZEALAND

WILL GO AHEAD FROM 07.15 HRS utc ON THE USUAL 7475 KHZ USB. - have a
great time listening.
Also HI to Lew Chapman and Co who are dxing in the Coorang National Park
in Australia hope you hear us OK.

There will not be a broadcast from KIWI RADIO on the 15th.
But already we have a new programme from the South American Free Radio
Station 'RADIO COCHIGUAZ INT " that will be aired on our broadcast of
June 22nd 1997.

Now onto other News:

		********************************

RADIO TITANIC INTERNATIONAL PRESS RELEASE 1/97

We like to point out that our station is still alive but not that
"kicking" that we would like to be!
Several circumstances made it impossible to give any sign of life during
the past year!
All in all we received about 80 reports for all our 20/21st anniversary
transmissions all over the world during the precending year and we got
several E-mails via our titanic@xxxxxxxxx too.

Also we got many complaints via some friends.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR ALL - YOU ARE FANTASTIC!

Of course WE DEFINITELY WILL VERIFY ALL REPORTS
in our special way. We printed colourful photo QSL cards, tiny stickers
and sheets and they already are put in all the envelopes. The stamps
are on as well but we do still have one problem:

Our old 1994 information booklet should have been updated during the
past months but the layout isn't ready yet. We got so much material and
it
may last some more weeks to be finished.

We are working on it seriously and we want to do it as best as possible.
We beg your pardon that we became one of the QSL-turtles now - such bad
boys who do not answer as quick as you would like to have.
And you may think it's a shame! But it isn't!

All the guys behind our station are running their family and a full time
job "besides" the Free Radio.

Because radio and speech is free we herewith takethe chance to await
your understanding. Please do not send follow-up reports and complaints
any more - it's on us to pay some 7 DM (4 USD) per verification to you
inclusive post-paid. Remember: 80 reports!

You do not need to be angry with us! "Better late than never" should be
the slogan......

Anyway, we prepared yet another 30 minutes tape to be relayed in North
and South America as well as in the Pacific and we will be back in
Europe as well.

We are proud to present a special expedition show to remember the
TITANIC's shipwreck 85 years ago.

This show will be aired soon and we would be glad to have your company
then. Reports are always welcome,

whether E-mails, loggings in ACE, PiPa, FRW or even  with snail-mail. We
would love to hear from you. And as we pointed out before: ALL CORRECT
REPORTS WILL BE VERIFIED WITH OUR NICE QSL PACKAGE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
AGAIN! BUT BE PATIENT PLEASE!

We do not like to answer via E-mail because we think it has't that look
that our QSLs need to have.

On behalf of RTI, Mark Brown (wireless operator).

( It is always good to have a station being honest - Good work RTI - ed
)

						    **************************************

Radio Free London
5805kHz  51m/b
Line-up for Sunday June 8th

Terry Philips (45mins)
Eric May (45mins)
Andy Walker (30mins)

Only a two hour loop for the next few weeks while
we move around a bit ! (If you know what I mean)

Let's hope that 5mHz gives better signals than 6mHz
did last weekend.

Also check out 76m around 3925kHz for RFL and the
Level 48 Free Radio Network on Friday evening.

		************************************

Europe's biggest Free Radio Cooperation is back!

          			 Level 48

 	Coming weekend!

             From Friday night till Sunday
afternoon
             you can listen to our marathon broadcast
             on 76 & 48 m shortwave!

 Check out and tune in the Spirit of Free Radio!!

 Some stations will offer special telephone numbers for calling in!
Support this unique network by your report!!

 Level 48 can be contacted via this mailing address:

 Level 48
 P.O. Box 220 342
 DE - 42373 Wuppertal
 Germany

 or drop us an e-mail to this address!!!! Level48@xxxxxxxxx

		*****************************

Here is a press release from RADIO PIRANA INTERNATIONAL.

To all our listeners, due to heavy work we have been unable to reply
many
of our reporters. But we can secure everyone that have sent us a report
that they will receive a reply from our station.
We have never been known as a non reply station, but yes in some periods
we have been known to be a bit late with the answers. This because our
staff is extremely low, so low that it can bee, it means only me ;) and
I also have a heavy work as a main "business". So I hope you will
understand it. I'm personally very sorry for this, as I know that the
lovely relationship between a station and its listeners depend of the
quick feedback form the broadcaster.
According to our working schedule we will be sending the reply's during
the first week of July.
We have also to work with our transmitter which has been damaged, during
a recent storm.

( another station who believes in being stright up - Good one - ed )

		**********************************

INFORMATION E-MAIL DATED ON 7th OF JUNE

RADIO MARABU IS ON THE AIR WITH THE NEXT BROADCAST VIA THE TRANSMITTER
OF THE IRRS AT
 JUNE THE 15TH FROM 19.00 TO 20.00 HOURS on 3985 KHZ.

This time the "AbArt Radioshow", presented by Peter Syeferth + Elmar
Salmutter will be broadcast with a lot of "Punk/ Hardcore" musis as well
as nice comedy also.

Radio Marabu - P.O. Box 1166 - 49187 Belm - Germany
Tel.: 05406/899484 Fax: 05406/899485
http://www.mediaDD.de/radiomarabu/

		**********************************

Hello dear folks,
To celebrate our first anniversary, held last April, THE MEDITERRANEAN
DX GROUP has
published an special document compiling the main European DXPs held
this last 1996/1997 DX season. This document is made under WORD 7.0
and later zipped as a .zip file. It has graphics, maps and a special
design, so if you have no capabilities to convert it, it is better to
ask for a printed version. You have 35 pages of useful information,
logs and DX technical data. You can receive it totally free via
Internet or ask for a printed version (send 3 IRC's or 3$) to THE
MEDITERRANEAN DX GROUP (MEDI DX).

73, PEACE and DX. Jorge Garzon
THE MEDITERRANEAN DX GROUP (MEDI DX)
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/4847