LOG: LOGS

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
Hi, folks,

just listened for an hour yesterday evening, here's what I heard
(nothing special, all the usual africans). All logs June,12th,
2030-2130z.

6576
KCBS Pyongyang
e, ID, revolutionary mx
444

6480
R. Korea Int.l
sp, Witrschaftsprogramm
444

4950
VOA Relay Sao Tome
UNID african language, e ID at 2100z, then s/off
343
no trace of Angola after s/off at my QTH

4775
RTG Libreville (t), Gabun
nice non-stop afro mx
343

4835
RTV du Mali (t)
nice non-stop afro-mx
333

4904.5
RNT N'djamena
barely audible due to ute-QRM, noticed in passing that they were on
the correct QRG

5047
RTT Lome (t), Togo
f, talk by OM
222

5050
R. Tanzania (t)
vn, long talk by OM with mentions of Allah
222
at times RTTY-QRM made it unreadible, so I did not try to ID.

5100
UNID
possibly R. Liberia, but too weak to ID

73 + gd. dx