FM: Danish 'Station Helsnes'

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

> is there anyone who can submit an address for the Danish
> STATION HELSNES (name uncertain) on 104.5 FM. Possibly they
> are on 94.4 as well.
>
> I heard them on Sjaellands Odde
>
> Any help appreciated with thanks de
>

> --
> Joachim Stiller
> Thieweg 3
> D-38173 Gilzum
> GERMANY

That's "Station Halsnæs"  (Station Halsnaes) broadcasting for a few hours
during the weekends on 104.5 MHz from Hundested.
Their address is: Nørregade 7, Box 8, DK-3390 Hundested.
As they are broadcasting from Hundested this cannot be considered DX when
you were receiving the station at Sjællands Odde. The distance is only some
20 or 30 kms. (But then of course I dont know if you intend to send them a
reception report. Hope not!)

Kind regards,
Stig Hartvig Nielsen