CONDITION: good opening 0-2 UTC/15 JUN

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM,
INTERNET, LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
I had very good low-band MW conditions to southern Europe / North Africa
from 0000 to 0200 UTC on 15 JUN from the listening site in Harwich on
Cape Cod, MA.  Some of the less-commonly reported stations included
Morocco on 540 and Madeira Islands on 531 & 603.  More details later.
Best of DX to all ... Mark

---
PS. CONDITION is a new category in which we can have information about
latest openings and such (except FM that goes to FM-category)

Risto