PUBLICATION/FM: RE: EFMH 1997

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM,
INTERNET, LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
Hi Piet !

>Hi,

>The ''European FM Handbook" usually comes out at this time of year. Does
>anybody know if the 1997 edition can be ordered at
>the moment and what the price is ?

>Thanks in advance               Piet Pijpers

The book is on market after two or three weeks, so in the mid-July. If you have
the EFMH 1996 use the same contact information to Mr Timo Leponiemi. He will
tell more about prices and so on. Personally I am the man behind the Italian
section of that book with the everlasting help by Signor Monferini.

Hannu Piirainen