FM: RE: Addresses to 3 italian radiostations

FM: RE: Addresses to 3 italian radiostations

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM,
INTERNET, LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx
Hi NJ !

>Nils Jakobsson <mwm@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I would like to get some help with addresses to three italian radiostatio=
>ns:

>*       Radio 12 (or Dodici) on 100.2 MHz maybe in the PR- (Parma) area,

Radio 12
Viale Bottego,3
I-43100 Parma
ITALIA

>*       RDS-ID: "R NRG" on 90.1 MHz in the CR- (Cremona) area.

Radio Energy
Via Castelforte, 18
I-26100 Cremona
ITALIA

>*       RDS-ID: "Times.it" also on 90.1 MHz (haven=B4t got any idea of any
>region.

Same station as the previous one. "Times.it"= www.times.it Agencia di
Pubblicita for Radio Energy.

>73
>Nisse

FM73
Hannu Piirainen (HPI), Helsinki/Espoo Finland