BULLETIN/PIRATE: THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY VOLUME EIGHT - NUMBER FIVE

BULLETIN/PIRATE: THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY VOLUME EIGHT - NUMBER FIVE

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION.
or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
------P O BOX 3103, ONEKAWA, NAPIER. NEW ZEALAND.-------

EDITOR: Graham J Barclay.
Phone: 0064-6-835-9186.
Fax:     0064-6-835-9186.
Email:  kiwiradio@xxxxxxxxxxx
WWW site 1: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9885
WWW site 2: http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/fr/kiwi.html

This page is sponsored by: SRS-News - Sweden.
	           http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/links.html
and                 http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/index.html

		VOLUME EIGHT - NUMBER FIVE

August 31.1997

Hello again Radio Friends.

It is very quiet on this side of the world Radio wise,
KIWI Radio will be broadcasting via Radio Sue on Saturday Sept 6th from
07.00 UTC on 7475 KHz USB ( this is the 20th Anniversary of KIWI Radio,
also if the tape has got to Italy in time, a relay via Radio 510
International facilaties at IRRS-SW in Italy will will go out on Sunday
Sept 7th on 3985 khz at 19.00 hrs UTC.
We are also arranging other relays in the near future.

KIWI Radio is preparing itself, in association with Radio Sue to begin
"Legal" Low-powered FM transmissions within the next 6 - 8 weeks, on
88.6 and 100.6 MHz under the Name of " SOUNDWAVE FM'.
More info soon.

Onto other News;

				***********************
Dear readers of the FREE RADIO PRESS, formerly the Radio Resistors
Bulletin.

After a sabatical I am back in school and getting close to the end of my
college career. I am extremely interesed in hearing what all has
happened
in the year since I last published the 'zine, and am ready to put out
another action packed issue. If you have anything you would like
covered,
please feel free to let me know!
     Coming up in the next issues will be articles about Radio Free
Maine,
Pirate Radio here in Alabama, reviews of some recent conferences,
and much much more.

( Michael Braunstein )
Mbrauns1@xxxxxxxxx
HTTP://www.wwisp.com/~mbrauns1

The Free Radio Press
http://www.rootsworld.com/rw/feature/rrb.html
				*************************

    WORLD OF RADIO SCHEDULE, effective August 26:

NOTE: some important changes in our schedule on WWCR.

    On WWCR Nashville, Thu 2030 15685, Sat 0600 5070 and 3210, Sat
1130  5070, Sun 0900 3210, Mon 0300 3215 [NEW], Tue 1230 15685.
    On RFPI Costa Rica: Fri 2000, Sat 0400, 1100, 1800, Sun 0200,
0900, 2300, Mon 0700, Tue 1900, Wed 0300, 1000--on 15050 AM in 1900-0500
period, 7385 2200-1200, NEW 7585-USB 0000-1200.
    NEW!! On WGTG, Georgia, UT Tue 0400 on 5085-USB. If the tape arrives
before Monday additional unscheduled times may occur, such as UT Mon
0515 on 5085-USB or on 9400 Sat, Sun daytime
 (Hauser, Aug 27)
    Updated weekly or as needed. Please publicize at least the WWCR and
RFPI portion, and delete any outdated times from your lists. All times
and days UT. Subtract 5 hours from UT for CDT.  W.O.R. is a
listener-supported, public-service program about communications around
the world, especially, but not limited to, Shortwave Broadcasting. Look
for separately distributed rundowns of topics in each half-hour edition,
or on our website, now reachable at a shortened URL on newer browsers:
http://idt.net/~khecht19/ghauser
also usually in RFPI Weekly Updates, previews by E-mail or newsgroups.