LOG/QUESTION: Re: Voice of Hope via Kamo 864?

LOG/QUESTION: Re: Voice of Hope via Kamo 864?

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, PIRATE, POLITICS, PUBLICATION, SCHEDULE, QSL,
QUESTION. For more information, please check
http://www.iki.fi/rko/hard-core-dx/ or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

>On Sep. 6  prior to 1800Z I heard Radio Bible Class in EE on 864, followed
>on the hour by a transmission in unknown (but presumeably Asian) language,
>ID'ing as (phonetically) "Radio Najo-uni", giving an address in the
>language and in English:  Voice of Hope, POBox 95111, HC1090 (which city is
>that?), Holland.

1090 HC is a postal code in Amsterdam, the Netherlands ( or Holland ).

73,
Max van Arnhem
the Netherlands