ADMIN: email problems in Kiwi Radio

Categories: ADMIN, BULLETIN, CONDITION, CONTEST, EQUIPMENT, FM, INTERNET,
LIST, LOG, MEETING, NEWS, OFF-TOPIC, PIRATE, POLITICS, PUBLICATION,
SCHEDULE, QSL, QUESTION. For more information, please check
http://www.iki.fi/rko/hard-core-dx/ or email Risto Kotalampi, rko@xxxxxxx

TO ALL:

We have been experiancing problems with our E-mail over the last four
as we have "LOST" some items sent to us.

If you have sent anything to us PLEASE re-send - Thanks

DON'T forget that the next weekly is out at 20.00 hrs UTC  Sat 13th
Sept, so if you have anything you want included
EMAIL US NOW:
			kiwiradio@xxxxxxxxxxx

Many thanks for your help

Graham J Barclay
KIWI RADIO - NEW ZEALAND
Email:  kiwiradio@xxxxxxxxxxx
www:  http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9885
P O BOX 3103, Onekawa, Napier, New Zealand.
Phone:  0064-6-835-9106
Fax:      0064-6-835-9186