[hard-core-dx]: KIWI RADIO HISTORY UPDATE PART TWO:

[hard-core-dx]: KIWI RADIO HISTORY UPDATE PART TWO:

on 7460 khz at 20.30 utc
	     June 4  -  CRSM  from the USA on 7445 khz
	     June 12 - RADIO G'DAY  from Australia, they were
		           also relayed on June 13th.
KIWI RADIO  moved it's FM frequency to 99.7 MHz FM-
Stereo on June 13th.
On the 21st of June KIWI RADIO went out again under
another name SDR - SHORTEST DAY RADIO and
issued special QSL cards, which are smaller than a postage stamp
- Possibly the worlds Smallest QSL card.

			June 26 - KTVI  relay from the USA

Another special programme went out on July 2nd as RADIO
GIGI on 7445 khz USB - a programme dedicated to a very
special USA Friend Gigi Lytle of Lubbock, Texas, USA.

On the 9th of July we carried the First Rugby Test between New
Zealand and South Africa Live from 02.00 utc.

			August 6 - RADIO MARABU  was relayed.

On August the 21st we had a special show called "THE SUNRISE
SHOW" featuring an interview with Dan Fischer, the then Radio
operator at AFAN  at McMurdo Base in the Antarctic.
KIWI RADIO played a recorded interview with Dan Fischer
to which KIWI RADIO ACCEPTED AS BEING TRUE.

Some of the information supplied to KIWI RADIO by Dan
Fischer in that interview has since proved to have been PARTIALLY
INCORRECT by other sources including Johnathon Marks from
Radio Netherlands - Media Network Programme.

The response  from KIWI RADIO over these inacuracies, is
that the interview was carried out by phone, and that KIWI
RADIO accepted as true, the details given by Dan
Fischer,                      at the time the interview took place.
KIWI RADIO has since then held interviews with the operators
of the weather station in Svalsburd, off the coast of Norway, and
with the operators of Radio St Helena  in the South Atlantic Ocean
with NO PROBLEMS encountered.

September 6th saw our 17th anniversary show go to air, including
a relay from the Australian Free  Radio Station - RADIO G'DAY.

All was well until 08.15 utc, when there was a knock at the door and
Mr Peter Farrell from the Radio Frequency Service of the Dept
of Commerce, was standing there.
Mr Farrell asked about 	KIWI RADIO'S activities to which
he was given the information sought, he was even invited in, but he
declined that invitation. Mr Farrell told us to stop broadcasting,
to which our response was "WHEN WE ARE READY"..
We continued on until 08.55 utc.

On September 12th we recieved a written warning about our
broadcasting activities from the Radio Frequency Service.
IT WAS FILED AWAY and we CONTINUED TO BROADCAST.

Again during our broadcast of October 8th, there was another
knock on the door, and YES there were TWO representatives from
the Radio Frequency Service, and again they warned us about our
broadcasting activaties at 06.40 utc. They again declined the
invitation to come inside. They "WARNED" us, then left.
NOTHING HAS BEEN HEARD SINCE.

Broadcasts continued in November and December, including
relays from RADIO MARABU  from Germany on December 3rd,
and a relay from a US Part 15 station called 95.4 FM.

1995.

Started on January 2nd on 7445 khz USB, and at the same time
KIWI RADIO returned to 101.6 MHz FM.

Shortwave broadcasts during January and February were well
recieved with many reports from the USA and Europe.

A test was done on 7460 khz SW at 11.15 utc beamed towards
Japan and Asia with medium success,

March 4th saw relays of  SMR - SOUTHERN MUSIC RADIO
from New Zealand, and UP AGAINST THE WALL RADIO  from
the USA aired

On March 16th and 17th KIWI RADIO was relayed by a
US Part 15 station in Pennsylvania called KULP on 1700 khz AM
and 91.3 MHz FM.

March broadcasts included relays from :STAR CLUB RADIO
from Germany, DR TIMM RADIO from Germany, and
STARSHINE RADIO  from Sweden on the 25th.

KIWI RADIO was again relayed in the USA on April 8th
on 6950 khz at 22.30 utc.
The following day ( April 9th ), saw Graham Barclay of KIWI
RADIO begin to do weekly one hour shows on a legal AM
Mediumwave Station called RADIO KIDNAPPERS on 1431 khz AM.
As a Community Access Group we broadcast a programme called
"THE KIWI RADIO FREE  RADIO HOUR.( These
programmes continued until June 20th 1995, when due to other
commitments, these shows were put on hold ).

April saw further relays over KIWI RADIO come from
RADIO TITANIC INT  from Germany, SOUTHERN MUSIC RADIO  from New Zealand
on the 15th.

KIWI RADIO also introduced a new show to it's programming,
as it introduced THE MAN IN BLACK Show.
KIWI RADIO was also relayed on the 15th of April by
RADIO TITANIC INTin Europe on 3937 khz SW ( remembering
the Titanic 83 years ago ). KIWI RADIO was also relayed
in the USA by UP AGAINST THE WALL RADIO  on
April 30th on 6956 khz  USB SW

Along with the usual broadcasts in May, came relays on
May 14th from HIT PARADE RADIO  from the USA, and also
from the USA we relayed  WLIS - WE LOVE INTERVAL SIGNALS.

In June we relayed, on the 4th, the UK Free  Radio Station
RADIO MIRAGE INT and the Station BULLFROG RADIO
from the USA.

We commenced promoting, along with A.C.E magazine ( whom
we have been promoting in all our broadcasts since May 1994 ),
the DX publication from Australia - a DX group called
"The South Pacific Union of Radio DXers" and their monthly
magazine called "SOUTH PACIFIC ROUNDUP"

On the 5th of June we relayed WCMR  from Germany,

Another SDR - SHORTEST DAY RADIO went out
on June 21st for 45 minutes only, due to weather Conditions.

Two broadcasts were carried out in July 1995, including a relay
of RADIO PERFEKT INT  from Germany

Into August of 1995 KIWI RADIO was still going well with no
major problems. On the 20th we relayed RADIO RECHARGE
from Germany, RADIO TITANIC INT  from Germany, and
SOUTHERN MUSIC RADIO  from New Zealand.

September 5th saw KIWI RADIO DO AN ANTI-NUCLEAR
broadcast on 7445 khz USB.
The 6th of September was "Supposed" to be the Happy 18th
birthday of KIWI RADIO , but it was not to be. We "CANCELLED"
the broadcast as a result of the Nuclear Test at Muaroa Atoll at
21.30 utc.
The following day was a broadcast mainly containing protests
at the Actions of the French Government.

In October, on the 7th  RADIO CITY  from Sweden and RADIO TITANIC INT
were relayed.
On the 2nd RADIO CITY  was relayed again.
The 27th of October was a busy day for KIWI RADIO
as Mt Ruapahu  located in the central North Island
of New Zealand was Active blowing Ash and debris into the
atmosphere, so like most insane people KIWI RADIO went
to the base of the mountain and began broadcasting from an
active volcano. ( we are not sure if we are the First Free Radio
station to broadcast from an active Volcano.). We transmitted
on 7445 khz -08.15-08.40 utc, 7460 khz=08.40 - 09.25 utc, and
7450 khz frpm 09.25 - 09.55 utc. Despite the ash etc, we would
do it again.

November the 5th saw a relay of RADIO TITANIC INT Holloween
Show at 06.30 utc.
On the 14th we relayed RADIO G'DAY  from Australia at 06.30 utc.
The 23rd was a special broadcast on 7445 khz and 1566 khz
AM Stereo as RADIO PUKETAPU.

December saw us do our usual broadcasts , including broadcasts
on the 23rd with relays of SOUTHERN MUSIC RADIO  from
New Zealand, RADIO G'DAY From Australia.
Also on that date we moved through four frequencies from
05.30 - 10.00 utc , they were 7445 khz, 7455 khz, 7460 khz and
7465 khz SW.
The next day we relayed RADIO DR TIMM  from Germany
at 06.45 utc.

WE HAD CHRISTMAS DAY OFF.

The 26th was a busy day with a day of changing frequencies
with the help of my friends Yolanda Lewis and Partner, and
Scott Gentry & Co plus others. Between 06.20 and 13.20 utc
we broadcast on 7445 khz, 7460 khz, 7450 khz, 7435 khz and
7460 khz.
The 30th of December 1995 was quiet with a relay of WLIS - WE LOVE
INTERVAL SIGNALS  at 07.15 utc.. We also broadcast on 101.6 MHz FM.

We had a massive amount of mail arrive for us and we totaled up
2972 QSL cards issued in a twelve month period of time.

1996.

In January we woke up and started to broadcast as  if
nothing had happened, including a relay from UP AGAINST THE WALL RADIO
from the USA at 07.15 utc, and on the 2nd we were still going strong.

February was pretty much the same especially after a great January,
and our friends in Europe, especially Rainer Brandt were still
reeling in our signals.
On the 4th KIWI RADIO relayed JOLLY ROGER RADIO
from the Republic of Ireland at 07.45 utc, followed at 08.20 utc
by the USA station RFM - RADIO FREE MASSACHUSETTS.
On the 11th we relayed SUNSHINE RADIO  from Germany at
08.10 utc  and then RADIO DOOMSDAY  from the USA at 09.05 utc.

March was a month of moves, when we moved from Puketapu
into Napier City, so once again down came the antennas, out come
the power and phone lines, and go with the Transmitters.
We conducted small broadcasts on the 41 meter band, and moved
the FM frequency to 98.3 MHz.

April was slow with only two broadcasts while antenna designs
were being looked at.

On May the 6th , we started tests again on 1566 khz AM
proving to be reasonably successful.
On the 19th we introduced a new New Zealand station called
RADIO JEMIMA ( after the Playschool doll ), to the airwaves.

Just as we were getting re-established we had to move on again
so move again on the 5th of June. Not a major worry this time
as we still hadn't put up the antennas properly.
On the 8th of June while testing antennas during an electrical
storm we sufferred what all Free Radio operators Dread.
A build up of static electricity etc which blew out the final
stages in the transmitter putting us off air on the 41 meter band.
Trying to get parts in New Zealand is not easy, so out went
the call to the UK , Australia and the USA.

In July we adjusted our call letters from ZL2KR to ZL2XKR,
as we believe that the former is now a legal Amateur Radio
call sign and we don't want to create problems there if we can
help it. so ZL2XKR it is. ( ZL for New Zealand, 2 for the area
of New Zealand we are in, X for being a private station,
KR for KIWI RADIO ).
We also came into learning about another Free Radio station
operating in Australia called TECHNO SHORTWAVE - TSW,
located in Tasmainia. We of course contacted them to welcome
them on air and arrange reciprical relays etc.
We were pleased that another Australian had taken up the
challange of Free Radio as it has been well over a year since
the well known Australian Free Radio station RADIO G'DAY
has transmitted a programme - what happenned, we are not
sure, but probably other commitments came about not allowing
enough time to broadcast - Hopefully they may return.

On the 22nd of August KIWI RADIO was relayed in
the USA by THE NORTH AMERICAN PIRATE RELAY SERVICE  on 6955 khz USB,
They also relayed us again, also on 6955 khz USB on the 31st of August.

September started off OK, while we were getting replacement
final tubes for our transmitter from the USA, we were again relayed
on September 2nd on 6955 khz, again by THE NORTH AMERICAN PIRATE RELAY
SERVICE.
on the 6th we fired up the 51 meter band transmitter and started
tests on 5875 khz in the mornings and on 5850 khz in the
afternoon as this was our 19th anniversary of broadcasting.
The 29th came and Too good to last. YES we moved again (hopefully
 for the last time ), for a permanent location in Napier.
At this time KIWI RADIO welcomed a partner in Free Radio
to help us look after our Station. SUE was welcomed in.
JOLLY ROGER RADIO  in The Republic of Ireland relayed
a programme from KIWI RADIO for us on  the 29th of
September on 6235 khz SW.

October is here, with the strong winds that snapped the top
off one of our antennaes - and it is not funny climbing a mast
in the heavy wind to disconnect cables etc.
We are hoping that the 41 metre band transmitter will be
ready very soon as more damage than we originaly thought had
accurred.
We have since learn't that the Australian Station TSW  has ceased
transmissions as of September 6th,1996 on frequencies of
4795 and 7555 khz SW. They are planning to become legal
on the FM band...So the big question is ?? Who will represent
Australia on the Free radio band of Shortwave ???.

OCTOBER 27TH. Little Huia FM / KIWI - 102.2/102.4 MHz
			New Zealand Radio DX League AGM 1996.

NOVEMBER	Connected to the Internet via Email
			Our address is; kiwisagb@xxxxxxxxxx
DECEMBER	SRS-NEWS in Sweden sets up WWW internet
			page for KIWI RADIO at;
			http://www-pp.hogia.net/jonny/fr/kiwi.html

DECEMBER 14TH.  41 mb transmitter repaired and going.
			Tests on 7445 khz USB from 01.50 - 06.15 utc
			and 7475 khz USB from 08.00 - 08.45 utc, also
			7470 khz at 19.25 - 19.55 UTC.
DECEMBER 15TH. Operated on 7445 khz USB from 07.00 - 07.29 UTC
			at 07.30 utc moved to 7475 khz USB with own
			programming and a relay from JOLLY ROGER RADIO
			- EIRE,from Ireland. The transmission finished at
			08.30 UTC.
DECEMBER 19TH. Began on 7500 khz USB at 06.45 till 07.15 utc
			then moved to 7475 khz USB until 10.45 utc with own
			programming.
DECEMBER 22nd. Started at 07.13 and finished at 12.39 utc with
			KIWI programming and relays from RADIO WAVES
			INT from France, and RADIO CITY from Sweden.
DECEMBER	Saw relays via the Italian SW station IRRS-SW
			located in Milan, Italy, operating on 3985 and 7125 khz.
DECEMBER 24th. Back on 7475 khz USB with tests using own
                             programmes.
DECEMBER	Relayed via JOLLY ROGER RADIO - EIRE, in
			Ireland.
DECEMBER 25th - CHRISTMAS DAY 1996
			From 07.00 - 08.20 utc on 7475 khz USB, including
			relay from RADIO TITANIC INT from Germany.
DECEMBER 29th. Started at 07.13 to close at 08.49 utc on 7475 khz
			with relays from NORTHERN MUSIC RADIO from
			Finland, and ROCK-IT RADIO  from the USA.

1997

JANUARY 1st	On again at 07.26 till 08.32 utc on 7475 khz USB
			featured the two shows : THE MAN IN BLACK,
			and THE FRED RICHARDS SHOW.

			A NEW QSL CARD DESIGNED.

JANUARY 5th	Fired up the transmitter at 07.13 to 08.38 utc on
			the usual 7475 khz USB, and relayed KOLD from
			the USA, and RADIO DYNAMITE from Finland.
JANUARY 6th	After sending out messages all over the place about
			KIWI RADIO we decided to make up a "WEEKLY"
			Email newsletter called "THE KIWI RADIO WEEKLY"
			That is sent out each Sun / Mon to people on the Email
			list.
JANUARY 12th	Switched the transmitter on at 07.13 and closed at
			09.10 utc on 7475 khz USB, this time relaying TWO
			New Zealand "studio" operators called RADIO
			JEMIMA and RADIO SUE.
JANUARY		Relayed via JOLLY ROGER RADIO - EIRE, in Ireland.
JANUARY 25th	We were relayed for the first time via RADIO MIAMI
			INTERNATIONAL - WRMI in Miami, Florida, USA
			on 9955 khz at 10.00 UTC using 50,000 watts or power.
JANUARY 26th. 	Turned on at 07.13, and turned off at 09.44 utc, again
			on the 7475 khz USB frequency.
			This time we relayed four stations: RADIO USA from
			the USA, RADIO TITANIC INT from Germany,
			JOLLY ROGER RADIO - EIRE from Ireland, and
			RADIO SUE from New Zealand.
FEBRUARY	Again relayed via JOLLY ROGER RADIO - EIRE.
FEBRUARY 23rd- Carried out a test programme from 07.59 to 08.15 utc
			on 7475 khz USB for the purpose of increasing RF output.
			We were also once again relayed via WRMI  in the USA
			at 10.00 UTC on 9955 khz. Other broadcasts happenned
			at the end of February and Early March via WRMI.
MARCH  7th.	Established a WWW internet page at:
			http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9885/
MARCH   9th	Another Broadcast went out on 7475 khz USB from
			07.14 - 08.30 utc with relays from ROCK IT RADIO
			from The USA and RADIO MARABU from Germany.
MARCH 15th	A TEST Broadcast on 7475 khz USB from 10.47 - 12.58
			UTC  with a relay from RADIO SUE from New
			Zealand. This was a test towards Asia with moderate
			results.
MARCH 22nd	Another TEST towards Asia on 7475 khz from
			10.22 - 12.13 UTC with relays from RADIO
			PIRANA INTERNATIONAL and RADIO
			CONCHIGUAZ INTERNATIONAL Both stations
			coming from South America
MARCH 23RD	A normal broadcast for us from 07.14 - 09.25 UTC
			repeating the relays from both RADIO PIRANA
			INTERNATIONAL and RADIO CONCHIGUAZ
			INTERNATIONAL and introducing for the first time
			via KIWI RADIO a station from the UK called
			KFM - UK.
MARCH 29TH	We did another late broadcast to Asia on 7475 khz USB
			from 11.45 - 12.55 UTC repeating the two South
			American stations RADIO PIRANA INTERNATIONAL
			and RADIO CONCHIGUAZ INTERNATIONAL.
MARCH 30TH	Our Usual broadcast went out on 7475 khz USB from
                              07.07 - 09.20 UTC with requested repeats
			of the two South American Stations RADIO PIRANA
			INTERNATIONAL and  RADIO CONCHIGUAZ
			INTERNATIONAL, and programmes from
			both New Zealand stations RADIO SUE  and RADIO
			JEMIMA
APRIL 27TH	Regular programmes went out on 7475 khz USB from
			07.13 - 09.00 UTC with relays from KFM - UK ,
			RADIO DR TIM from Germany, and  JOLLY ROGER
			RADIO INTERNATIONAL from Eire.
MAY 1ST		KIWI RADIO commenced negotiations with
			RADIO JEMIMA as to them taking over the  KIWI
			RADIO Shortwave Transmitters, as it has been decided
			to close the Operations of KIWI RADIO down ( unless
			by "SPECIAL REQUEST") by the time KIWI RADIO
			reached it's 20TH ANNIVERSARY on September
			7th 1997.
			Discussions between both stations settled on KIWI
			RADIO  continuing to broadcast from it's transmitters
			until June 29th 1997, when KIWI RADIO would
			then pass them over to RADIO JEMIMA on
			July 1st 1997.
			KIWI RADIO would still broadcast "via" RADIO
			JEMIMA during July and August, and finish on
			Saturday September 6th 1997.
			Graham Barclay of KIWI RADIO has decided
			that it is time to say goodbye, and has become
			involved in "LEGAL" FM Broadcasting.
			If the option of "LEGAL" Shortwave broadcasting
			becomes available Graham will be taking that on.
MAY 18TH		The decision was published in the "KIWI RADIO
			WEEKLY" and a short 15 minute broadcast was
			transmitted at 07.15 - 07.30 UTC on 7475 khz USB.
MAY 25th		Another broadcast went out from 06.25 - 06.40 UTC,
			and again at 07.00 - 08.00 UTC. We relayed RADIO
			NORTHSEA INT from Germany, and started to relay
			the US station KCGR but had to terminate the broadcast
			at 08.00 because of power problems.
JUNE 1st 		Began at 06.53 UTC with tests on 7475 KHz USB,
			and repeated the relay of RADIO NORTHSEA
			INTERNATIONAL from Germany, and completed
			the relay of the US station KCGR - COUGAR RADIO.
			This broadcast went without any problems to close at
			08.31 UTC.
JUNE 8th		Tests started at 06.30 UTC on 7475 KHz USB, with
			the programme starting at 07.00 UTC. We relayed
			KFM - UK and RADIO JEMIMA from here in
			New Zealand, and along with our own programme
			we finished at 08.30 UTC.
JUNE 22nd		On again with the transmitter set to 7475 KHz USB,
			and tests at 06.43 UTC, then KIWI RADIO
			and relays from the South American Station RADIO
			COCHIGUAZ and RADIO SUE  from New Zealand.
			We finished at 08.31 UTC.
JUNE 29th		Our LAST broadcast from the KIWI RADIO
			transmitter, as we were handing them over to the
			operator of RADIO JEMIMA seeing as we were
			beginning to explore "Legal" FM broadcasting
			options as permitted here in New Zealand under
			Section RFS29 of the Broadcasting Act, with
			direction from the New Zealand Ministry of
			Commerce Radio Frequency Service Division.
			We began the broadcast at 06.17 UTC on 7475 KHz
			and relayed the Dutch station FREE RADIO MAKER
			and a special programme from RADIO TITANIC
			from Germany. We closed down at 08.25 UTC and
			handed the transmitter over to RADIO JEMIMA.
			This was a very sad time for us here at KIWI RADIO
			but with the amount of mail asking us to stay, we said
			That we would ONLY return with a "Special"
			broadcast every now and then.
JULY 27th		We were relayed via RADIO JEMIMA on 7475 KHz
			USB from 07.00 - 08.00 UTC.
AUGUST 2nd	The Australian Free Radio scene was re-activated by
			the appearance of THE VOICE OF THE CORN
			PEOPLE on 11850 KHz from 04.00 UTC.
			VOCP can be contacted via the address for KIWI
			RADIO.
AUGUST 18th	A great day for NEW New Zealand Free Radio with
			tests from both RADIO SUE's transmitter, and also
			from the Transmitter ( ex KIWI ), from RADIO
			JEMIMA.
			Both tests were carried out on 7475 KHz USB.
			This was the "FIRST" broadcasts from both stations
			from their own respective transmitters
AUGUST 24th	RADIO JEMIMA  changed their name to RADIO RJK.
			KIWI RADIO was relayed via the transmitter of
			RADIO SUE  at 06.30 - 07.30 UTC on 7475 KHz USB.
SEPTEMBER 7th	The 20th Anniversary broadcast sceduled for
			this date were suspended due to the Death of
			Diana - Princess of Wales in a car wreak in Central
			Paris, France, earlier that day.
SEPTEMBER 8th	A short broadcast was done via RADIO SUE
			at 07.00 UTC on 7475 KHz USB.
			KIWI RADIO was also relayed via IRRS-SW in
			Italy on 3985 KHz at 19.00 - 20.00 UTC, and again
			at 21.00 - 22.00 UTC on 3955 KHz.
SEPTEMBER 14th	We were relayed via RADIO RJK at 06.45-
			07.45 UTC with our 20th Anniversary programme.
			The broadcast went out on 7475 KHz USB.
			We were also relayed again in Italy via IRRS-SW
			at 15.00 - 16.00 UTC on 3955 KHz.
			RADIO RJK introduced another station ( who
			is connected directly with RADIO RJK ). This
			station is called MEGA SHORTWAVE.

               THE END ??
		( WILL THERE BE A COMEBACK ?? )

		============================

KIWI RADIO has been featured in a number of
DX Radio Magazines and also in some books that have
been published.

PIRATE RADIO - The incredible saga of america's
			  underground illegal broadcasters
by Andrew Yoder.    ( pages 148, 155 - 157, 264 )

The World Travelars Guide "SHORTWAVE LISTENING
				        ON THE ROAD"
by Andrew Yoder     ( pages 100 - 102, 106 )

THE PASSPORT TO WORLD BAND RADIO
by IBS   		    ( white and blue pages )

RADIO LISTENERS GUIDE ( 1st & 2nd Editions )
by Arthur Cushin	    ( sticker shown on page 43 )

1994 WORLDWIDE PIRATE RADIO LOGBOOK
by Andrew Yoder & George Zeller ( pages 80 - 81 )

"LEGAL NOTES" ( New Zealand Law only ).

Radiocommunications Act 1989 Part XIII, Sec 113, ss 2a

Every person commits an offence against this act who, otherwise
than pursuant to, or in conformity with, the terms and conditions
of a licence issued under Section 111 of this act:
	(a) Erects, Constructs, Establishs, maintains, uses, or is in
	      possession of restricted radio apparatus capable of
	      transmitting radio communications.

Radiocommunications ( Radio ) Regulations 1993, Part I, r.6

Made thereunder to operate Radio Apparatus, except pursuant to
a written licence granted by the Secretary of Commerce.
Every person who commits an offence against this act, or against
any regulations made under this act, for which no penalty is
provided elsewhere than in this section shall be liable on
summary Conviction to a fine Not Exceeding :
	( a ) in the case of an individual - $30,000.00
	( b ) in the case of a body Corporate - $200,000.00

FREE  Radio Stations who have been relayed over KIWI RADIO.

We wish to thank the following stations for their time and
expertise in producing their individual programmes:

THE REBEL RADIO NETWORK - USA
4FWS - THE ROCK & ROLL ALTERNATIVE - USA
CRSM - USA
96.5 FM - USA
RADIO PARADISE INT - USA
SOUTHERN MUSIC RADIO - NEW ZEALAND
TUI RADIO - NEW ZEALAND
RADIO MARABU INT - GERMANY
BRITISH MXI - UK
WSKY RADIO- USA
RADIO SUNDAY INT - GERMANY
FALCON RADIO - UK
RADIO METROPOLIS - FRANCE
RADIO DOOMSDAY - USA
RADIO APOLLO INT - UK
RADIO STRASBURG - GERMANY
RANDOM RADIO - GERMANY
BULLFROG RADIO - USA
RADIO WAVES INT - FRANCE
WCMR - GERMANY
RADIO TITANIC INT - GERMANY
RADIO TORENVALK - HOLLAND
SPAM RADIO - USA
KTVI - USA
TASMAINIA RADIO INT - AUSTRALIA
RADIO BIG LIZZARD - FRANCE
RADIO MAGIC - RUSSIA
CANZONI RADIO - GERMANY
THE VOICE OF LARYNGITIS - USA
RADIO PACIFIC INT - UK
THE SATELLITE BROADCASTING CO - GERMANY
RADIO LIBERTY SOUND - FRANCE
RADIO PAMELA INT - UK
SAMURAI RADIO - USA
UP AGAINST THE WALL RADIO - USA
ROMANTIC SPACE RADIO - RUSSIA
RADIO TUTENCHAMEN - GERMANY
STARSHINE RADIO - DENMARK
DR TIMM RADIO - GERMANY
STARCLUB RADIO - GERMANY
RADIO PARADISE INT - USA
THE RADIO 16 NETWORK - USA
THE VOICE OF REDEMPTION - USA
THE VOICE OF REVOLUTIONARY VINCO - USA
RADIO G'DAY - AUSTRALIA
RADIO PERFEKT - GERMANY
RADIO MIRAGE INT - UK
WLIS- USA
HIT PARADE RADIO - USA
RADIO RECHARGE INT - GERMANY
RADIO CITY - SWEDEN
RFM - USA
JOLLY ROGER RADIO - EIRE - IRELAND
SUNSHINE RADIO - GERMANY
RADIO JEMIMA - NEW ZEALAND
RADIO DYNAMITE - FINLAND
RCBM - USA
NORTHERN MUSIC RADIO - FINLAND
KOLD - USA
ROCK-IT RADIO - USA
RADIO USA - USA
RADIO SUE - NEW ZEALAND
RADIO PIRANA INT - SOUTH AMERICA
RADIO COCHIGUAZ  INT SOUTH AMERICA
KFM - UK - UNITED KINGDOM
KCGR - COUGAR RADIO - USA
RADIO NORTHSEA INT  - GERMANY
FREE RADIO MAKER - HOLLAND

ALSO THANKS TO : ACE magazine. P O Box 12112
						     Norfolk
						     Virginia 23541
						     UNITED STATES

			        SOUTH PACIFIC ROUNDUP P O Box 293
									Coburg
								          Victoria  3058
									AUSTRALIA

1997  KIWI RADIO update - material is Non - Copyright material

       KIWI RADIO
                              P O BOX 3103, Onekawa, Napier, New
Zealand.
                            PHONE: 06-835-9186       INTERNATIONAL:
0064-6-835-9186
                            FAX :      06-835-9186       INTERNATIONAL:
0064-6-835-9186
                                               Email Address :
kiwiradio@xxxxxxxxxxx
			WWW SITE ( 1) :		http://www.lls.se/jal/fr/kiwi.html
			WWW SITE (2) :		http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/9885

      WILL
				WE
	  RETURN

				???

Good Listening
& 73's

Graham J Barclay

KIWI RADIO - NEW ZEALAND.		UPDATED - SEPTEMBER 23RD 1997.