[HCDX]: YVTO address etc.

The Venezuelan time signal station YVTO 5000 kHz was nicely audible some
time ago in early morning hours here in Finland...
I had some trouble in finding the address for correspondence, but
fortunately the station was mentioned in an older WRTH so that I could send
a report (plus 1 USD) to them.

Then, last week I received a nice info package plus card from them (there is
still at least one Venezuelan radio station that sends QSL's nowadays,
unbelieveable...).
The v.s. was Jesus A. Escalona, Jefe del servicio
And the official address is:
Dirección de Hidrografía y Navegación
(Observatorio Naval "Juan Miguel Cagigal")
la Planicie - 23 de Enero
Apartado Postal 6745
Código Postal 1030
Caracas
Venezuela
FAX 481.27.61

Now, let's hope that the following attachment won't be catastrophic to
anyone's mail machine. Anyway, there's a JPEG file of 98 kB showing the YVTO
building and transmitter.

[[ YVTO.JPG : 2886 in YVTO.JPG ]]

BR
Jyri