[HCDX]: Question: QSL-Infos wanted

Hi,

I just went through the list of stations I've heard and reported this
winter. Seems as if it's getting harder and harder to verify especially
US mediumwave stations nowadays. Here's a list of pending stations,
perhaps you can help me with some infos on verie-signers or some other
infos how to crack them? Sent reports with a greenstamp and some
gimmicks to the address mentioned in the latest AM Radio Log.

>From the USA:
WAXY 790
WMVP 1000
WEZE 1260
WTSN 1270
WNAM 1280
WKNE 1290
WPLM 1390, sent e-mail f/up too. No reaction.
WLVV 1410
WENE 1430, also no reply on e-mail f/up.
WXKS 1430
WRBD 1470
WUNR 1600

>From Canada:
VOCM 590, has anybody ever received something from them? Countless
reports during the last 20 years, e-mail f/ups. All in vain.
CHSJ 700
CKAC 730
CKLW 800
CHWO 1250
CFMB 1410, sent e-mail f/up too. No reaction.
CKDY 1420

>From Puerto Rico:
WEGA 1350
WMDD 1480

>From Mexico:
R. Mil 6010, sent e-mail f/up too, but no reaction.

Thanks for any help,
73's Martin