Re: [HCDX]: MW: UNIDS

JGarzon wrote:

> Hello to all,
> I have two evasive stations, still UNID. I need Help...!
>  (Probably Cuba)
> 670 ???, 06:44 SIO/322
> Woman with cuban accent: "En esta antena de la Alegría.".
> Phone-ins about History in Cuba (yr. 1956). (Heard on 13Sep97)
>
> (???) UNID
> 690 ???, 06:46 SIO/222.
> Song: "Tengo el cuerpo color café". ID: "La Una y cuarenta y seis
> minutos en Radio ¿? (just QRN from a lightning). Song by María Dolores Pradera
> and "Mexican corridos". ID: La una y 51 minutos en
> Radio ¿Resuelta, Recuerda, Revuelta?; I could not understand that ID
> because bass tone of the announcer voice (Could be a Mexican
> station?) (Heard on 13Sep97)
>
> "73, PEACE and DX". Jorge Garzon
>
> THE MEDITERRANEAN DX GROUP (MEDI DX)
> medidx@xxxxxxxxxx
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/4847

Jorge,

I believe the station on 690 may be WAPA from San Juan Puerto Rico.
Last night here in NJ USA I logged both the San Juan station and
the Cuban station.

The station on 670 is most certainly from Cuba.
The conditions recently have been incredible.
Lots of openings from the south to north. On 1180
I was listening to a nearby station then all of the
sudden I heard " La Voz de Mexico". What a signal.

Best DX to you,
Gary Wilt- NJ USA