[HCDX]: 493 veriesigners from Latinamerica

[HCDX]: 493 veriesigners from Latinamerica

Saludos!

If you are looking for veriesigners from Latinamerica, I think that my site
is the best! I have now included all veriesigners from my "LA QSL List", so
the site has almost 500 names! Go to

http://www.algonet.se/~mwm/dxing.htm

If you like this place and have some benefit of it, please do also
contribute with your own veriesigners from LA! If you do so, you will be
placed in the source-list and receive a lot of honour - and the best of
all; make me happy :-))

73
Nisse