[HCDX]: Re: MW:UNIDS

>(???) UNID
>690 ???, 06:46 SIO/222.
>Song: "Tengo el cuerpo color cafÚ". ID: "La Una y cuarenta y seis
>minutos en Radio +? (just QRN from a lightning). Song by MarÝa
>Dolores Pradera and "Mexican corridos". ID: La una y 51 minutos en
>Radio +Resuelta, Recuerda, Revuelta?

And Mark Connelly wrote:
How about HJCZ in Bogota, Colombia ? (This has used R. Recuerdos, but
also R. Deportiva, over the last few years.)  Mexico seems less
likely; it's not heard here and I'm somewhat closer.

I would bet for XEMA 690 in Mexico. Conductor has a clear Mexican
accent (could be a mexican working in Colombia, but that not fits
here!). Anyway, I do not know any Colombian playing Mexican music for
such a long time (more than 1 hour), it is not the Colombian format,
don't you think so?.

BTW, any tip for a reliable XEMA 690 address?

"73, PEACE and DX". Jorge Garzon

THE MEDITERRANEAN DX GROUP (MEDI DX)
medidx@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/4847