Re: [HCDX]: RE: SAN MARINO

Tom,

<< I have been tuning into at various times since this morning at my QTH
 here in the Upper Midwest USA.....and not even a carrier wave or
 anything !!!!! I have yet to get anything from the newly emerging
 shortwave nation of San Marino......Has anyone else received anything on
 11410 in North America ?????   I see from the Harcore e-mails that all
 of Europe seems to be on a listening frenzy today re: San Marino on
 11410...... :-) Hopefully as the greyline comes our way we can party
 with the rest of them ?????!!!!! Who Knows ?
 Tom Messer River Falls,Wisconsin..... >>

Did you ever have any luck with this station? I did not here in Kansas City,
MO.

Just curious............

Regards,

Mike