Re: [HCDX]: Question Re: RSMI........

At 11:07 AM 10/20/97 -0500, you wrote:
>Does anyone out there know of RSMI's schedule for the near
>future....are they still on the air every day(11410khz./USB ?)..and if

I'm assuming you've looked at their Web site. They are not on the air now.
It was a special test broadcast that we all tried to hear, and some did.
About the only certain thing is the target start date of December 20. I
have a bit more information that you can read about in Radio and
Communications' December issue <http://www.trsc.com/rc_aus.html>, but I am
not at liberty to disclose yet -- but I can tell you it does not include
any details of possible test broadcasts between now and the start date.

Tom Sundstrom
--
 Thomas R. Sundstrom                               trs@xxxxxxxx
 TRS Consultants                                   http://www.trsc.com