[HCDX]: [RSMI] RSMI test

Dear listeners,
we are glad to inform you that the transmission (non-stop music without
announcements) of  October 19th, 1997 has been a great success !!! You
can find in our site the page with all reception reports  received by
e-mail from Italy, Germany, Belgium, The Netherlands, Switzerland,
United Kingdom, Spain, Austria, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, New Zealand,
Australia and United States.

AS WE DO NOT WANT TO PUBLICIZE OUR REAL ADDRESS YET,
JUST AND ONLY FOR THESE TEST TRANSMISSIONS WE HAVE THE HELP OF PLAY DX
GROUP IN MILANO IN ORDER TO RECEIVE BY MAIL YOUR RECEPTION REPORTS.
YOU CAN SEND YOUR CORRECT REPORTS, ACCORDING TO THE FORMALITY DESCRIBED
IN OUR SITE, TO:
================
RSMI
C/O PLAY DX
VIA DAVANZATI 8
20158  MILANO  MI
ITALY
================
WE REPEAT AGAIN THAT THIS IS NOT OUR ADDRESS BUT THE ONLY WAY, AT
PRESENT, TO SEND A RECEPTION REPORT TO OUR STATION, THANKS TO PLAY DX
GROUP.

YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM SAN MARINO A QSL-FOLDER FULL DETAILED AND
NUMBERED.

Here some details about our test transmissions:
- date: October 19th, 1997
- UTC : 07.00-10.50 (and 14.45-17.05 / 20.15-23.50)
- frequency 11410 kHz USB;
- power 300 W (we will use for regular broadcast 600W);
- inverted-V dipole with reflector beamed 345°;
- transmission from a mobile station in the Republic of  San Marino
territory.

The next test transmission from San Marino will be on air in November;
you will receive in advance, by our mailing list, the time, date and
frequency. We wait, also for the next broadcast, your help by sending to
RSMI reports about signal, modulation and interference.

We invite you to visit our updated site to have more news about our
station.

RADIO SAN MARINO INTERNATIONAL

(P.S.: if you receive this mail, please do not subscribe again the
mailing list, to avoid unnecessary duplicates. Thanks !)
http://www.exactweb.com/RSMI
RSMI@xxxxxxxxxxxx