Re: [HCDX]: Re: San Marino

<< Same here, Mike, on the other side of the pond. I had no luck with San
 Marino here in Japan, 20 km west of Osaka. Chris Mackerell says he heard it
 down in New Zealand (!!!), but all I heard between 0700-0900 UTC last
 Sunday was Filipino seamen's chat in Tagalog on about 11409 USB. There was
 a lot of static here that day, too.

 Will there ever be another chance? Does anyone know?

 Sonny

Sonny,

At least I am not alone........ misery loves company I guess! did you see the
post (cannot remember from whom) stating something about this station coming
on the air Dec.20 (permanently). Sorry to be so "sketchy" but I inadvertently
deleted the original message and can't remember all the details.

Regards,

Mike