Re: [HCDX]: Radio St. Helena Day Chat

At 05:56 PM 10/26/97 +0000, you wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Today's radio St. Helena Day. During the broadcast, you can chat about it in
>IRC.
>Network: EFnet
>Channel: radio_st-helena
>More info about Radio St. Helena Day: www.sthelena.se
>
>73',
>
>Mark Veldhuis

Yes I just saw the post I sent about it reflected back to me.
Reel to reel recorder all set as is the reciever. Hope I hear it from
Houston Texas.
If I can't pick it up here then at least I tried...

It all begins in less then 15 minutes!

bratcher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Record collector, 8mm, super 8, 16 and 35mm Film collector.
Looking for prerecorded reel to reel tape albums.
I like old radio's too.
Collins, Hallicrafters, National & Hammarlund are my Favorites!