Re: [HCDX]: KAIJ address

On Mon, 3 Nov 97 18:43:00 CET JST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Joachim Stiller)
writes:

>is there anyone who recently got an answer from this address given for
> KAIJ in the WRTH:
>
>Two If By Sea Broadcasting
>22720 S.E. 410th Str.
>Enumclaw
>WA 98022
>USA
>
>No response for me when I wrote to them in Aug 96.

The above address is the address for the Administration Office for the
broadcasting company which owns KAIJ.  As far as I know, QSLs are only
sent from the station, which is located in the state of Texas.  Here is
the address, from the 1997 Passport To World Band Radio:

RR #3, Box 120
Frisco, TX 75034, U.S.A.

This address does work, because I finally received a QSL card by sending
my reception report to this address, after many reports to the Enumclaw,
WA address went unanswered.  The QSL signer is Fred Bithell.

73,

J.D. Stephens
jdstephens@xxxxxxxx