[HCDX]: Medium Wave Circle Special Offer

[HCDX]: Medium Wave Circle Special Offer

                                Medium Wave Circle
                      Special WRTH'98 & Trial Membership Offer

.........SAVE MONEY.....Act Now....Offer ends Dec 15th....SAVE MONEY....

Dear European Medium Wave Enthusiast

As you seem to have an interest in medium wave radio you may be interested in
a special offer that will let you get a flavour of the Medium Wave Circle
whilst saving money on the essential book World Radio TV Handbook 1998.

Medium Wave Circle (MWC)
========================
The Medium Wave Circle is the premier club in Europe for radio enthusiasts
interested in MW & LW radio. The Circle is now in its 43rd year and its main
activity is publication of Medium Wave News; sample copies are available from
the Secretary (3 IRCs, GBP1 or US$3). The Circle also publishes reprints,
organises DX-peditions and attends radio exhibitions. The Circle is a
non-profit organisation.

For full information about the Medium Wave Circle check out the WWW Home
page.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/5613/mwc.html

or e-mail us at mwcircle@xxxxxxx for more information.

World Radio TV Handbook (WRTH)
==============================
The World Radio TV Handbook is the premier directory of radio stations around
the world. In its 608 pages it lists most LW, MW and SW broadcast stations in
every country of the world It also covers television and major FM
broadcasters. WRTH is now in its 52nd year. It is also highly regarded for
its independent user/technical reviews of equipment used by the radio
hobbyist (e.g receivers, antennas and accessories). Due to important
personnel and editorial changes this may be the last edition in its current
form; get it while you can.

The Special Offer:
until March 1998 when you will be able to renew your membership in exactly
the same way as existing Medium Wave Circle members. As a member of the
Circle you will be entitled to membership privileges such as a 17% discount
on over 140 reprint publications. Normal UK membership of the MW Circle is
GBP12 for a year.

You will also receive the 1998 World Radio TV Handbook as soon as stocks
arrive. You will get copies before they generally appear in the shops. Note
that bookshop price in the UK will be GBP 19.95.

For a special offer price of GBP 20 in the UK (or GBP22 in Europe) you will
get both WRTH and a trial subscription to Medium Wave News.   SAVE MONEY
NOW!!

We regret that this offer expires December 15th 1997; we cannot guarantee
availability after that date.

What you need to do:
====================
Complete the form below and print it out. Post it (by snail-mail) with your
payment to:
Medium Wave Circle Treasurer, 59 Moat Lane, Luton, LU3 1UU  England.

 ------------------------------please cut and return completed form-----
|  To: Medium Wave Circle,                                   URGENT    |
|  I would like a trial subscription to Medium Wave News (Dec. 97      |
|  - Mar. 98) and I want you to send me the 1998 WRTH as soon as it    |
|  is published.                                                       |
|  I enclose                                                           |
|      UK                             GBP 20                           |
|      Europe (inc Eire)              GBP 22                           |
|                        (sorry, offer only available UK & Europe)     |
|     Your Name:__________________________________________________     |
|     Your e-mail:________________________________________________     |
|     Your Address:_______________________________________________     |
|     Town/ City:_________________________________________________     |
|     Post (Zip) Code:_______________  Country:___________________     |
| For office use:                                                      |
| Date received | Member No. | Payment method | Mailing List Update    |
|of1                                                                   |

METHOD of PAYMENT

All payments should be made to "Medium Wave Circle". In the UK a cheque or
Postal Order is preferred. All overseas non-cash payments (eg bank draft,
International Postal Money Order, Eurocheque) must be in GBP Sterling. Cash
payments can be accepted in GBP Sterling or the equivalent in any major
currency (please do not send coins through the post). We recommend registered
post for cash sent via the post. If you cannot transfer money we will accept
correctly franked International Reply Coupons at a rate of 2.5 per GBP (e.g.
25IRCS = GBP10)