[HCDX]: Newbie (YB207)

(cross posted to rec.radio.shortwave)

Well, I'm sort of a newbie Shortwave-r :)  I have a Grundig YB207.  What
stations/frequencies should I try, for starters?  I'm in Fort Wayne,
Indiana (according to the Internet service I'm using...It says Fort Wayne
is 41:04:26N and 85:08:20W)

Also, what is the common format for reception reports that I see, so
often, here?

I should also mention, for those of you who are also AM Dx'ers, that I'm
still an employee at WOWO Radio (1190am) here in Fort Wayne...they are a
50kw AM station that stretches into Scandanavia (some nights).

Thanks for all your help...If you wish to reply via private e-mail, my
address is:

phredd@xxxxxxx

Regards,
Blaine Thompson