[HCDX]: ILGRadio - Who trusts Mr. Bernd Friedewald ?

[HCDX]: ILGRadio - Who trusts Mr. Bernd Friedewald ?

On November 30, 1997, I wrote an e-mail to ILGRadio but so far didn't
receive a reply. Below is a copy of the message. Who has similar
experiences with him ? Can he be trusted now ?

Ludo

Dear Mr. Bernd Friedewald,

We see that you are back in full swing with your ILG.

>From 1983 until about 1990 we have been subscribing to your ILG and
found it very useful. However, when we ordered the IBHB, problems began
to mount.

We have never seen a copy of the International Broadcasting Handbook and
never got our money back. We assume that many other people are in the
same position.

Although we indicated we wanted our money back, you proposed to send
copies of ILG in return (with which we didn't agree), but even those
items were never sent.

We have the following questions for you :
- am I going to get my money back after all ?
- will everyone you own money to get his money back ?
- do you plan a similar scenario now that you are asking people again to
send money ?
- why do you ask money when almost anything on the Internet is free ?
- will there ever be a International Broadcasting Handbook ?

We would appreciate your earliest reply.

Kind regards,

Ludo

--
     TDP c/o Ludo Maes            Tel : +32  3  314 78 00
     P.O. Box 1                   Fax : +32  3  314 12 12