[HCDX]: my web page

My web page has been after much time updated

YOu will see now :
- My latest logs as appeared  the past two months in HCDX
- some new  info  on pirates ( at the end of the page)
- enhancements on the TV page ( marked as new)
- the last QSls i received

all work has been made with Frontpage 3 (98)
One new pirate  log :
15030  the "invisible' man stroke again yesterday 1/1/98  with relay from
Studio 3
More logs in my next mesage tomorrow

You are kindly asked to visit  the page

"adhered AM-HCDXers never listen to FMSS!"
Zacharias Liangas
pen-DX sejak 72
anggota World-DX-Club 2104,Play DX, DSWCI #3507
http://www.compulink.gr/Users/zliangas/central.htm  (my :new !)
http://www.clandjop.com/~jcruzan/greek-p.html  (mirrored for greek pirate radio )
Soon on geocities.com !
pesawat penerima : Lowe HF 150 , SONY IFC 7600 D , Philips 2935 antena 6 m & 11 m
distribution list with 86 recipients