Re: [HCDX]: ktbn/USA

>Internet Guide To International Broadcasters
>http://swl.sds.se/iguide/

As of January 1 the URL should read:
http://swl.sydsvenskan.se/iguide/

Otherwise everything should be as it was. Just switch "sds" with
"sydsvenskan" everywhere.

Why?
Because the company wants to have one singel name to market, which is the
same as our printed newspaper, in short Sydsvenskan.
SDS is the old abreviation for the whole corporation, which is still valid,
but is to be fased out when dealing with the news business.

Who to blame?
Well, me. It is, sort of, my doing.

After some, shall we say, discussions I am allowed to keep the SWL part on
our machines, in spite of new IS staffing (mainly external hired expertise)
who wants to make it a "clean" site.
Okay, you'll do that, I said, hinting that then they might as well find
someone else to do my part. Not that SWL in itself is that important, what
is important is that I have free access to a real web site where I can test
a lot of different ideas - which is what I actually is doing with SWL, it
is not totally a spare time engagement. Here you, maybe unknowingly, plays
a part. You see, I want to check in real life what can be done remotely by
independant editors. All of which then can be tranferred into everyday work
life.
Ought to be pure logic, but some powers that be don't see it that way.
So we'll see what'll happen during 1998. Which reminds me:
Happy New Year!

Now let us keep up our great, and fun, work. Which we cannot measure as we
used to do (due to new management), but this I plan to turn into my
benefit: aiming to figure out how to count hits and such things in
different ways. Only thing lacking is really time, not possibilities.

/Hermod