Re: [HCDX]: MW Log: Alaska heard in Germany

Re: [HCDX]: MW Log: Alaska heard in Germany

>While I'm listening my tapes from 29.12, I heard Id's from KBRW Barrow on
>680kHz
>at 09.33 UTC and at 09.37 UTC. The weak but clear signal was audible 09.15 -
>09.40 UTC.

Could you make this ID available to others as a Wav file? Getting Alaska in
Germany surely is something outstanding - especially at the time you
mentioned!
73s, Willi

If you want to know how to maximize bureaucracy, minimize social standards
and human rights, and rise prices at the same time, just ask a politician
to find common standards for the European Union.
     _/_/  Willi H. Passmann
    _/_/  Oberhausener Str. 100
   _/_/  45476 Muelheim, Germany
  _/_/  Tel./Fax: ++49-208-779399 (National 0208-779399)
 _/_/  E-Mail dx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx