Re: [HCDX]: UNID 1290 + KUJ 1420

Other possibilities include KPAY & KGVO, plus CIFX and a couple of stations in
the eastern US & Canada.  You can find a complete list of affiliates on Art's
Web Site http://www.artbell.com.  It's sorted by location, but it's short enough
to wade through.

One potential  avenue for a KUJ QSL might be via KTCR-1340.  The stations are
co-owned and at one time KUJ relayed KTCR's programming (this may or may not
still be true).  KTCR's address is 830 North Columbia Center Blvd, #B2,
Kennewick, WA 99336.  I'm not sure of their current QSL policy.