From:	"GPR-2 St.Petersburg Russia", INTERNET:nerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:	[unknown], bpadula

Date:	1/19/98  6:43 AM

RE:	Special request from GPR-2

From: "GPR-2 St.Petersburg Russia" <nerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <bpadula@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Special request from GPR-2

Dear Sir, colleague and DX friend,
we would like to ask you and all your DX friends living in the South-Asian
countries, Australia and New Zealand hepl us with the monitoring
observations of the Voice of Russia English service between 0600 and 1000
UTC. We are interested to know about the reception quality in your area and
about all possible interfering problems or transmitter's problems (such as
poor modulation or audio quality) on the following frequencies: 9875, 9905,
12025, 15460, 15470, 17495(usually poor modulation here), 17570 or 17860(is
there an interference from AIR Delhi?) kHz. We will be very glad if you
will be able to send us some your short observations on these frequencies
between 0600 and 1000 UTC with your any additional comments and
recommendations to the following our e-mail address:  nerrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Your information is very important for us and for our frequency management
in Moscow.
Thank you in advance for co-operation.
Your sincerely,
Mikhail Timofeyev
NERRS Monitoring/GPR-2
St.Petersburg
Russia
P.S. If you wish to receive a GPR-2 current shortwave broadcasting schedule
or combined GPR-2 LW/MW/FM schedule please let know us about it. We send
these schedules by e-mail only in two ways: as Microsoft Excel file or
simple text file...