[HCDX]: CXA30 R. Nacional

>Date: Tue, 03 Feb 1998 09:01:10
>To: 73042.3644@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>From: "Horacio  A. Nigro" <hanigro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: CXA30 R. Nacional
>
>>Date: Mon, 02 Feb 1998 18:51:24
>>To: DX Editor HOT TIPS!!
>>From: "Horacio  A. Nigro" <hanigro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>>Subject: CXA30 R. Nacional
>>
>>URUGUAY 6035 CXA30 R. Nacional is currently inactive, but when I visited
the station studios today to participate in a weekly programme devoted to
historical aspects of Radio conducted by  OM Antonio Tormo, CX8CC, I rcvd
info from programming staff confirming the resumption of shortwave
broadcasts from them in March 1998. They will use their current MW xter (of
Czech origin) and will be transformed to shortwave operation. They have
bought 2 MW xters to replace the current one. (One for reserve, I
guess).Listed MW power is 20 Kw. From what he said to me, I presume that it
will be kept for SW. Also a WWW site will be inaugurated with streaming
audio. No more precise info available since source (Mr. Efrain Chury
Iribarne, journalist) was not of technical origin. (Nigro, Feb.2)

>>P.S.: People at studios enjoyed the audio clips from stations like R.
Patria Libre and Edison's and DeForest's voices.