Re: [HCDX]: Unfair DX ???

In my 40 some odd years of life, I have lived in Korea, Germany, East
Coast North America,West Coast North America, and DXed MW and SW in
each location. Each place presented its own set of challenges. I have
given up trying to count the number of stations and countries heard
and verified at each location. (I guess I could if I had to.)  I keep
an aggregate total of my QSL however.  I agree with Dan about
vacation DXing/Bandscanning MW.  Even on opposite sides of the same
state it is fun to compare the MW band.

Now for DX Club award purposes I agree that there should be a
standard for counting the number of stations/countries
heard/verified. Beyond that, if DXer want to count this numbers a
different way, it shouldn't matter as long as he/she is not
fraudulent.

The radio listening/DXing hobbies are for fun and should not be taken
so seriously!

Bill