Re: [HCDX]: Unfair DX ???

> The same old silly argument that I've heard before.  When a group of
> amateurs go on a DXpedition and I work them it is done from my FIXED
> HOME LOCATION!  Amateur DXpeditions to work other amateurs who are
> still operating from their FIXED HOME LOCATION don't have a damn
> thing to do with listening DXpeditions!  There is no comparison.

Al,

You may count your DX the way you want to. I respect that. If I went
through my logs and QSLs I could count stations the way you do. But I
probably won't do that. I enjoy listening to stations regardless of
where I hear them from. Again, the question is does it matter as long
as the DXer is not fraudulent? I am not on an ego trip to pad my
totals. I am up front about where my reception location is when I
pick up a station and include it in every reception report I write.

Good DX
Bill