Re: [HCDX]: Unfair DX ???

Who said life was "fair?" The whole discussion is a waste as it poses the
copncept that DXers are all in a massive competition...I TVDX and live in
South Florida...is it my fault that I have an unfair advantage to the
South. A friend in Central Florida has seen TV Marti ch 13 in the keys
from Orlando...is it my fault I have a local on ch 12 that precludes me
getting Marti...This is a hobby, not a war...

Ken Simon
p003115b@xxxxxxxxxxxxx