[Fwd: [Fwd: [HCDX]: Nicaraguan on 6621]]

[Fwd: [Fwd: [HCDX]: Nicaraguan on 6621]]

Both Humberto Molina in El Salvador and me in Honduras have tried to
listen to this station for the last two days, but to no avail.

However, we tried at night, and probably it's already off air at that
time, so we need to try in the morning. I'll do so tomorrow Feb 22
around 1100 to 1300 UT, and will post the result.
--

Elmer David Escoto Romero
Edificio F-11, Zip San José,

Saludos