[HCDX]: UNID Northamerican stations

Hi,

Going through the tapes of the Blokhus DXpedition I found two stations
which are still unidentified. On 30/12 at 0703 hrs I had an UNID on 750
kHz, playing "The Starspangled Banner", followed by "The Tom Hendling
Show". I thought it was WSB, but that doesn't fit with the time. I guess
they played the anthem at local midnight, so this station should be in the
UTC -7 time zone. And I checked the WSB homepage, couldn't find anything
neither a staff member named Tom Hendling nor a show of this name.

Another UNID was heard on January 4 from 0728 hrs onwards on 1400 kHz. I
have plenty of details, but no ID :-(
Programme was titled "On the road again", hosted by Jeff Brook. The day
before we had WOND on that frequency, but perhaps this was something
different? Checked the homepage of WILI, but they don't carry a show of
this name.

Any ideas? Thanks for any help!

73's
Martin