[HCDX]: QSL's

Hi friends,

Received today:

1440 WJAE (WJAB on the letter, WLPZ on the envelope), non data form letter
saying: "...it's tremendous to hear from our many listeners around the world.
This "from letter" has become a necessity due to the HUGE number of letters we
receive on a regular basis!...We can be received fairly well across the
Atlantic, sometimes better than we can be just a few miles west of Portland!".
70 d. V/S: Tim Moore,Operations Manager. Addr: 583 Warren Ave., Portland ME
04103.

940 CBM, long QSL letter in 70 d. from Dimitros Siamoutas, Quality Control,
Regional Engineering, 1400 René-Lévesque Blvd. East, Montréal, Québec H2L 2M2,
Canada.

73's

Mauricio Molano
Salamanca/Madrid