Re: [HCDX]: Radio Mil, Mexico

On Wed, 11 Mar 1998 15:12:55 +1000 David Diamond <ddiamond@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
>About 12 months ago a  friend of mine got a QSL from Radio Mill ....
>Hope this is some sign of positive action from them...
>At 09:46 PM 3/9/98 -0600, you wrote:
>>In the no-too-distant past, I read an item about Radio Mil (1000 and
>>6010), stating that they now were issuing QSL cards in response to
>>reception reports.  Further information was given such as a contact

Yes, they have long been a semi-reliable verifier of reception reports
via letter.  However, arecent item I read indicated they have begun
issuing QSL cards (I think it may have been for reception reports on a
specific program, as well), and this was what I was hoping to find out.

Thanx anyway for your post and 73,

J.D. Stephens
jdstephens@xxxxxxxx