Re: [HCDX]: Clandestine Radio URL Back Up

On Sun, 15 Mar 1998 10:19:22 -0500 jb <jbl@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
>>Date: Sat, 14 Mar 1998 14:29:12 -0500
>>From: jb <jbl@xxxxxxxxx>
>>Subject: [HCDX]: Re:Radio Clandestine Address
>>
>>I have this URL for "Clandestine Radio".
>>
>><http://www.qsl.net/yb0rmi/cland.htm>http://www.qsl.net/yb0rmi/cland.htm
>>
>>However, I just tried to log-on to double check but the server
>(qsl.net) is
>>down.
>>
>>  Al
>
> Just wanted to let people that the "Clandestine Radio" URL (above) is
>now (3-15-98@1500z) accessible which,imo,is the best & most up-to-date
>clandestine page on the Net.

Just a reminde rthat my original message stated my desire for the URL for
the website of PIRATE STATION Radio Clandestine.  I am not looking for a
website with information about cladestine radio stations.

If anyone has th e correct information, please pass it along.

73,

J.D. Stephens
jdstephens@xxxxxxxx