[HCDX]: CLANDESTINE Rainbow Radio

CLANDESTINE

RAINBOW RADIO 5910 kHz on Sundays from 10:00-11:00 UTC
via Germany (SINPO 44444 in East-Germany)
A friend of mine (a native speaker) translated parts of
the last transmission of Rainbow Radio for me. The language
is of course Amharic, but the whole transmission is
'propaganda' (as he said) from the people of Oromo
against Ethiopian goverment.
Nothing was said, which particular organization stands
behind Rainbow Radio.
The most important thing in my opinion is, that they
announced a postal address during that broadcast (Didn't
find an address of them before, not even on Nick's CRI) :
Rainbow Radio P.O.Box 140104 in 53056 Bonn Germany