[HCDX]: Case for DX-375

I am looking for a black vinyl carrying case for a Radio Shack DX-375.
The radio measures roughly 7.25" x 4.25" x 1.37".  A case such as what I
am looking for was at one time packaged with some of the smaller Sangean
SW portables manufactured in recent years.

Anyone know where i can et one?  I have checked the websites of Sangean,
and some SW supply houses such as Universal Radio and Grove, with nothing
found.  Also, Radio Shack does not show such an item in their catalog.

73,

J.D. Stephens
jdstephens@xxxxxxxx