re: [HCDX]: Sunrise Radio 5840 kHz logged in NZ

re: [HCDX]: Sunrise Radio 5840 kHz logged in NZ

>Their HQ address is: Sunrise Radio, Sunrise House, Sunrise Road, Southall
>UB2 4AU, UK
>Not sure what their response to reports will be, but no its worth a try!

2-3 years ago I received a letter in response to my
follow-up report. 1 IRC Is always welcomed in every
British station. British  stations QSL about 80% sure,
and that number is considerably better than with any
other country, in my opinion. Good luck!

Jari Lehtinen, Lahti.  www.sci.fi/~jln/dx/dx.htm